Interested in learning more about a career with Lola Saratoga? We are currently seeking candidates for an Assistant Manager in Stuyvesant Plaza!
ASSISTANT MANAGER, STUYVESANT PLAZA
The assistant manager supports the Retail Experience Manager (REM)’s mission to execute Lola Saratoga brand standards within the Stuyvesant Plaza location, including: ensuring store cleanliness, presentation, and merchandising in accordance with REM directives. Primarily responsible for taking the lead on selling within the Stuyvesant Plaza location. Leadership skills, strong communication, self-motivation, and a desire to create a memorable luxury shopping experience are key for success in this position.
- Perform and execute all elements of retail operation per brand guidelines/protocols
- Maximize in-store presence to meet sales goals through store presentation, management, and customer relationships
- Take in customer feedback and implement relevant changes, or relay feedback to REM
- Work with REM to initiate sales through clienteling tools, including but not limited to the wishlist
- Create a memorable experience for our clientele, and position our brand as a leader in the luxury handbag market
- Maintain appropriate levels of store supplies
- Track all levels of supplies, including: packing and shipping materials, brand materials, cleaning supplies, and office supplies and communicate with REM when reorder is necessary
- Train, motivate, mentor, and provide feedback to sales staff
- Coordinate employee reviews in line with schedule set forth by REM
- Provide staff members with day-to-day feedback to motivate individual and team growth, and overall store growth
- Use strong communication skills and lead by example
- Keep merchandising of product and store displays fresh and on-brand
- Update window displays in both store locations for seasonality and special events
- Remerchandise focal tables on regular rotating basis to focus on trends, new arrivals, and relevant themes
- Support Retail Experience Manager with initial consignor setup
- Showcase knowledge of consignment process at Lola Saratoga including order of operations, payouts, and contract
- Work with Buyer, Assistant Buyer, and REM to manage all incoming consignment inventory and consignor information
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail when inspecting items in order to ensure accurate pricing
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Desire to work as a team leader
- Customer service experience
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Managerial experience preferred but not required
This is a part time position.
Please email resumé to email@example.com!